GHL 3.4.7 Release Note
This document describes contents of version up from
GHL 3.4.6 to GHL 3.4.7.
- 2D: Expansion of offsetting composite curves
Type 2 and 3 functions
of offsetting composite curves have been expanded
to search the intersection for trimming among several other offset curves a
little far from the target, not only the adjacent one.
- 3D: A function to divide a set of triangles with arbitrary curves
to divide a set of triangles has been added.
This function divides the given set of triangles with the intersectional curves
to find intersections between a set of triangles and a plane or
to find intersections between two sets of triangles.
gh3diviSTri divides a set of triangles with arbitrary curves
Following bugs have been fixed after the release of GHL 3.4.6.
We greatly appreciate bug reports from GHL users.
- gh3convCbsSTri_Rev2, gh3convCbsSTri2_Rev2
- had happened to kill the process at a particular situation.
- had not returned the correct answers for periodic geometry elements.
- had not returned the correct answers for relatively small curves.
- ghincdBsc2, ghincdRBsc2, gh3incdBss2, gh3incdRBss2
- had not returned the correct answers if the given Bspline curve/surface
had some slightly different knots at the end of its domain.
GHL is being brought you by following people
Naotake KAKISHITA firstname.lastname@example.org
Toru HASEGAWA email@example.com
Nobuyuki SHIKANO firstname.lastname@example.org
Hideaki ITO email@example.com
Thank you for your continued support!
Copyright (c) 2003 Precision Modeling Laboratory,Inc., Tokyo, Japan. All Rights Reserved.