Japanese | English
Academic Price available
GHL 2D Version
2D Price List
GHL 3D Version
3D Price List
Royality for GHL Applications
- Standard setting of royality for distributing GHL application is 5% of shipment
price of the application, per copy. (The price setting is subject to negotiation.)
- The price is reduced according to the accumulated volume of sales.
- 2D Version
- Supports GHL functions for 2D shapes.
- 3D Version
- Supports all GHL functions, including 2D Version.
- CPU License
- This license allows the use of GHL on the machine specified in the license agreement.
The use on the network is not allowed.
- Site License
- This license allows the use of GHL to a developing group or a user group. The site is
defined in the license agreement, and the use inside this site is free. If GHL is planned
to be used on more than four CPUs, the site license will be less expensive.
- Binary License
- This is the binary code license for the platform, specified on purchase.
This license is available for the environment of Windows + Visual C++.
- Source License
- This is the C source code license, and the user can freely generate binary codes from
the source code.
- Technical Support
- Technical query is accepted only via e-mail.
- Distribution License
- This license allows the licensee to distribute the GHL applications to third parties.
This license is the registration fee as GHL application distributor by its nature, and need to be paid only once for one application product.
- When the Distribution License licensee delivers GHL applications to third parties, the licensee
is asked to pay royality for each sold copy of the GHL application. The amount of royality and
the payment method are determined through the negatiation, considering each user's specific
Back to GHL page